Industrial Controls Integration Ltd. (ICI) is looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join our team. At ICI we are always seeking ways to enhance every employee’s experience. We understand the value of our employees and strive to maintain employee satisfaction and its contribution to productivity and quality services. We look to recruit individuals who value professionalism, honesty, integrity, and teamwork. This includes people who are creative, highly-skilled, hands-on, and interested in a challenge.
- The individual will report to the President and create a business strategy for new and existing customer business through the existing core and new clients.
- Responsible for exceeding revenue and profit targets within assigned sales vertical/territory.
- Develop key customer account plans, prepare 90-day sales forecasts, conduct joint sales calls with ICI Staff, and achieve individual key performance objectives.
- Align customer long-term growth objectives with Industrial Controls Integration Ltd.
- Setting territory objectives and developing specific customer account plans with a focus on solution selling opportunities and marketing activities to achieve revenue and gross margin targets.
- Responsible for business development activities including tactical customer sales blitz.
- Managing Qualified Sales Lead process within CRM program for existing and new sales leads, regular reporting updates.
- Follow up sales leads generated from trade shows, marketing campaigns, websites, and other sources.
- Develop and maintain core customer relationships in addition to OEM, Integrator and End User relationships, and pursue sales opportunities within existing and new geographic and market segments.
- Establish sales strategies and review sales pipeline opportunities with the President.
- Monitor and report competitive activities for market/territory development.
- Provide input to the annual budget and monthly sales meetings based on fact-based territory knowledge of sales highlights, lessons learned, challenges, and growth opportunities.
- Prepare sales proposal documentation including project estimations. This includes liaising with the Engineering and Controls Team to obtain customer needs and project specifications, obtain quotes for materials, and estimate project hours and timelines.
- Understanding of market verticals, product categories, market segmentation of customer’s needs, developing key customer relationships, collecting market share information and general trends in the economic environment along with executing the territory business plan Analyzing daily, monthly, and annual performance.
- Provide technical assistance and explanation to customers and internal departments on solution concept details.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills who can sell integrated industrial solutions and manage business priorities.
- Strong analytical skills to problem solve, assess solution sales opportunities, and recommend and implement tactical sales strategies and marketing plans.
- Experience in identifying new business through prospecting and development of customer sales forecasts and annual budgets.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets within assigned territory and contributing to the overall team performance.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Technical Diploma or Certification. 3-5 years of sales experience in the electrical or automation industry is required.
- Qualifications: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, 2D AutoCAD, CRM, and navigating around the internet.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in industrial engineering, computer science, process engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 or more years’ experience working in an industrial/engineering/automation industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is considered an asset.
- Ability to create, develop and promote innovative solutions for automation systems equipment to meet customer goals.
- Experience with industrial automation, including general knowledge of control systems, PLCs, and software.
- Experience with industrial robots, and conveyor systems.
- Strong ability to read CAD drawings.
- Ability to produce data analysis and material flow calculations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-function team.
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to deal courteously and effectively with all levels of staff, customers, partners, and any other potential stakeholders.
- Creativity and vision in support of an effective problem-solving ability, discretion, and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when handling confidential information and communicating with customers.
- Effective organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize work to meet the sales targets and deadlines without compromising service.
- The high degree of accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Moderate travel is required for this position, GTA and Simcoe County.
- Valid driver’s license, passport, and non-restrictive travel.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR ICI TEAM?
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employee Group Benefits Plan (including health, dental coverage, life insurance, long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Mileage or car allowance
- Travel opportunities
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Social Team Building Corporate Events
- Professional, Casual Business Atmosphere
Industrial Controls Integration Ltd. (ICI) has been in business for over 21 years. We do not fill vacancies; we solve our clients’ business challenges by sourcing the best people with the right mix of skills, experience, and attitude.
INDUSTRIAL CONTROLS INTEGRATION LTD.
a: 565 Bryne Dr, Unit F, Barrie, ON, L4N 9Y3
p: (705) 739-2331
Send resumes to: email@example.com